Saturday, 8 April 2017

I will be doing some extended travelling soon so I'm going to take a break from a blogging for a while.

During the time off active posting, I might redesign the site or, possibly, move to a new platform altogether.

Other people also have posting privileges here so they may occasionally publish something while I am on hiatus.

I might still post a bit on Gab. Incidentally, if you have any thoughts on what would be a better platform for me than this blogspot, feel free to share them.



12 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and don't forget to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage and Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Cheradenine, I'm sure whatever you put your mind to will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone deserves a break… Have fun, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand very well, which is kike Gab. ?

    There are other free sites.



    But if hosting is sites? Well.

    http://nimb.ws/bNmKuY

    An pic alternative :

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8ySQXcVwAEQhE_.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't disappear afterwards! We need people like you to wake the Goyim up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you recommend any other sites to view whilst you are away travelling please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the New Observer. As its RSS feed seems to have disappeared in the latest revamp, go to the home page for the latest reports.

      Delete
    2. I suggest http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/

      It's quite serious and its comments are very informative.

      Delete
    3. ZionistReport.com is a good one too.

      Delete
  8. A bit late, but I just wanna say this blog is one of the best pro white sites I know despite of the humble design, always the first one with the fresh expose of kikes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete